The babies lungs are not developed enough to induce tomorrow. The size difference is less of a concern than the lung development at this point. We plan to wait until next Thurs to be induced. So if I don't go into labor before then ,we will finally meet these babies next week! I will have made it to 37 weeks... another great miracle!