I am not sure how much to trust a percentage..... We had an ultra sound yesterday. I am a little over 16 weeks pregnant and the doc wasn't able to give us 100% on what the babies are. The percentage break down... 90% girl and the other 75% girl!!!! I guess those are pretty high percentages, but it was the last thing we would ever has thought would happen. We had joked about it being two girls and laughed. When the doc gave us the news all I could do was say, "no way" and just laugh!! I think we are still holding out for that 25% chance of a boy... we had a hard time seeing one of them and he had originally said he suspected it was a boy before saying 75% girl... We have another apt on the 20th and he said we would be able to confirm and be 100% sure. The doc said if I do go shopping save the reciepts (maybe false hope). Either way we believe we will have the kids the Lord wants us to have and we are so excited that they are healthy and growing!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Posted by Loni at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I say you go find out at a 3D while you are up there! I couldn't be ok waiting that long with just a "percentage" either way we are so excited to have 2 more little babes in the family!
I love it! I was dying when I received your text yesterday! Hey, if they are girls- at least you know they'll be CUTE--another Abbie and Izza! I am so happy the babies are healthy and growing! We are so excited for you!!! Keep us posted on those "percentages"!! :)
Too funny loni! I've always wondered where they pull those percentages from. They are definitely not backed by statistics! ha ha. Your girls are adorable, so I'm sure two more would make everything even more fun!
Yea for girls!! It would be so fun to have a houseful of girls, but you never know, one of them could be hiding something, maybe he's just super modest! I guess only time will tell! Ha ha
No Way! There is No Way! Good Thing you are such a good "Girl Mom". That is so Crazy!
I love it! Two more girls would be awesome...you know how to do girls so perfectly. Don't you love when they can't tell you for sure? I can picture you laughing, though I'm sure Ben wasn't really laughing much with you. Can't wait to find out for sure in a few weeks...
im still counting on that 25%. either way it will be so fun to have twins. you'll do great
That is too funny! Hold out for the 25% though you never know! I knew someone who was told they were prego with a girl the whole time and it ended up being a BOY. So you never know! LOL!
Post a Comment